Fishing in Half Moon Bay
Guests at our Inn have always enjoyed fishing charters as a day trip. The Half Moon Bay fishing charters have captains who are very knowledgeable of the area and are ready to make your experience a memorable one. It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced angler or a beginner; fishing in Half Moon Bay is fun for people of all skill levels!
- Leaving Pillar Point Harbor daily for ling cod and rock fish $32 on weekends and $30 on weekdays. Farallone Island trips are $37 on weekends and $32 on weekdays. Salmon trips are $40. Call Huck Finn or Captain John at (650) 726-7133 or (650) 728-3377 and ask about fishing in Half Moon Bay.
- Capt. Joe’s Pacific Sports Fishing Charters LLC. Whale Watching and Fishing Tours. (415) 752-5886 or (800) 752-2550.
- USA Fishing in Half Moon Bay
And for a few recent articles about fishing in Half Moon Bay, check out:
- Half Moon Bay Fishing Charters
- How to Enjoy Half Moon Bay Sportfishing
- A Few Ways to Enjoy Pillar Point Harbor
And for even more advice on what to do during your upcoming visit to Half Moon Bay, be sure to download our Free Vacation Guide to Half Moon Bay!