Shopping in Half Moon Bay
Shopping in Half Moon Bay is a unique experience of its own. Downtown Half Moon Bay along Main Street yields an extraordinary treasure of interesting shops, boutiques, and galleries.
- The Spanish Town Art Center on Hwy. 92 has unique shops in a courtyard setting of rustic charm.
- Coastside Farmers Markets in Half Moon Bay In 2012 the Coastside Farmers’ Markets celebrate their 10th year of bringing the best of the closest-to-the-market produce from this agricultural rich community to this treasured community based, farmer-driven Market . Gourmet Magazine described it best when they said “To see the abundance of produce from some of the most fertile farmland in the West displayed beside wild king salmon, artisanal goat cheese and regional honey is to understand the essential roles farming and fishing play in the life and economy of the region” 11/04 Since the inception of the Saturday Market in 2003, the Coastside Farmers Markets have focused on offering heritage breed meats, farmstead cheeses and Ark of Taste products that are grown, harvested and created in the Bay Area foodshed half the growers in these Markets come from within the county, any fish in this Market is caught by a boat registered in the Half Moon Bay harbor, and the rest comes from as close to the Market site as can be managed..
- Strawflower Shopping Center, at the intersection of Hwy. 92 and Hwy.1, has boutiques and a 24 hour Safeway.
- Cunhas Country Store on Main Street for all your needs
If you need even more advice on where to shop, check-out these recent articles about shopping in Half Moon Bay:
- Eat & Shop Along Historic Half Moon Bay Main Street
- Half Moon Bay Shopping on Historic Main Street
- Our 8 Favorite Half Moon Bay Shops
- 5 Half Moon Bay Main Street Shops that Rock
- Do Your Christmas Shopping in Half Moon Bay
And for all our recommendations for the best shopping in Half Moon Bay, be sure to download our Free Vacation Guide!