- Rental timeframe: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Overtime: $150 per hour past 5:30 PM
- For groups of 5—8 people: $600 Fixed Price includes: unlimited beverages, snack, and conference materials.
- For Groups of 9—22 people: $70 per person includes: unlimited beverages, snack and conference materials.
- Conference materials: Flip Chart, w/paper, pens, White Board, Fax, Copier, Projection Screen and Phones are available. Additional audio visual
- Snack: Assorted whole fruit, baked cookies, nuts and pretzels.
- Unlimited beverage service: Coffee, tea, bottled waters, assorted soft drinks.
- Light Continental Breakfast: $12.00 per person includes orange and cranberry juices, coffee, tea, freshly baked muffins and breads and bagels with cream cheese.
- Off site lunch: You may select to dine at one of many great restaurants located within one to two blocks walking distance from the Inn . We will gladly make reservations and coordinate a menu for your specific needs.
- Full Breakfast and Gourmet Buffet Lunch at the Inn: $53.00 per person.
- Breakfast: Signature Sausage Artichoke Frittata served individually, sausage bites, homemade breads, seasonal fruit, fresh juice and coffee.
- Lunch: Choose one from six of our Chefs finest and most popular selections and this includes seasonal salad and a delicious dessert. Dine al fresco in the garden patio or in the dining Room by the fire.
- Overnight lodging: The Mill Rose Inn has six rooms (two Suites) available. All rooms include king or queen feather beds, private entrances, private bath, TV, DVD, direct dial phones, Wi-Fi, European antiques and use of private spa. Most rooms include fireplaces and one a Jacuzzi tub. Complementary inn-room beverages, coffee, spirits and desserts. Sunday through Thursday $175 - $325 room rates plus 12% bed tax. Friday and Saturday $230 - $360 plus 12% bed tax.
Note: An 8.25% Sales Tax and 17% Service Charge will be added to your conference bill.
"Our group enjoyed everything about the day, but were particularly impressed with the food and service and the attitude of your staff." - C. Cradduck - Ackerman Engineers