Weddings at the Mill Rose Inn
Over 30 years of hosting weddings and special events.
Together, with our attentive staff, we bring the best of the Half Moon Bay Coastside to you.
Each wedding is customized to our couples taste and style. With over 30 years of events production, we will connect you with the best of the best. Examples of services offered:
- Site: One Wedding Ceremony & Reception per day that includes the entire Inn, all guest rooms, both gardens and set up & clean up for up to 100 guests.
- Separate Rehearsal Date: Usually the day before and is fully coordinated, rehearsal dinner may be scheduled with our caterer or we are a short walk to nearby 22 restaurants.
- On Site Dance Area: Under the stars.
- Music System: Exterior & interior music system is provided as an alternative to a DJ or band.
- Heat lamps
- Amplified Music: Is allowed and is available for use.
- Gardens and Flowers: Beautiful English Country Gardens and flowers are meticulously created to bring year round color to showcase the inn – and literally stop traffic.
- Chairs, Tables, & Market Umbrellas
- Night Lighting: Night lighting from thousands of cascading tiny white lights.
- Parking: Complimentary on-site parking for up to 150 guests.
- Children: Children are welcome but please ensure they are supervised.
- Guest Rooms: Entire Inn, 6 guest rooms for your guests on wedding day and night. A gourmet champagne Farewell Breakfast is served to each guest the following morning.
- Wedding Coordinator & Consultant: Will help consult and coordinate your event from start to finish. Includes a full day of wedding and a separate day of rehearsal coverage.
- Complimentary cake cutting.
- Beverages: Client may provide own alcohol with no corkage fees.
- Our wedding ceremony only packages start at $3,500. Rates are subject to change without notice.
We work with a local caterer and can customize a whole menu for you, meeting any budget and any lifestyle. Pricing ranges from $20 per person (hors devours stations and a buffet style dinner). Contact us and we can walk you through all the options.
Request For Proposal
Thank you for considering the Mill Rose Inn as the destination for your upcoming event. Once you have completed all required fields for the brief Request for Proposal (RFP) form, it will be our pleasure to contact you within two business days to discuss a proposal. Request for Proposal Form